Welcome to American Medical Narration,
the home of Rich Strange, Independent Narrator.
Listen To or Download Rich's Medical Demo Here:
Rich Strange's Sound and Brand:
- Native speaker of U.S. English.
- Neutral and Western Accents.
- Evokes Confidence, Knowledge, Compassion,
Warmth, and Trust.
- Experienced with Medical, Scientific,
and Engineering Terminology.
- Trained in Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Vocal "Age:" Mid-20s and Up.
Rich Strange's Studio:
- Vocalbooth Gold Isolation Booth
- Neumann TLM-103 Microphone
- Focusrite Saffire Pro Preamp and 24/96 Interface
- Avid Pro Tools 11 Recording Software
- Word2Wav Automated Multi-Prompt Software
- Custom-built Intel Core I7 Digital Audio Workstation
- Telos One Digital Hybrid Phone Patch on a Dedicated Land Line
- For ISDN or Source Connect, Rich can recommend studios in his locale that have earned his trust.
Services Rich Offers:
- Digital Voice Recording
- Digital Audio Editing
- Audio Processing, Production, and Mixing
- Script Writing
- Proofreading and Editing
- Delivery via FTP, Email, Cloud, or Compact Disc
More About Rich Strange:
Some voice actors perform medical narration without having any real relationship to the material. There are entire workshops designed to teach "lay" artists how to tell a complex medical story when they have no understanding of the terminology.
Rich Strange is different.
Rich has loved science (especially biology) and technology since boyhood and excelled in elective college courses in Medical Terminology, Cell Biology, and Human Anatomy & Physiology. Even when not taking formal courses, he enjoys reading scientific and medical journal articles and listening to industry lectures and podcasts. Rich also has over 20 years of experience in high technology research, development, and manufacturing. He also has several years of on-air experience in commercial radio.
Bottom line: Rich has the background and aptitudes necessary to tell your story with an unfeigned interest and respect to keep your audience engaged.